Shop Safely at the Riverwalk
June 13, 2020 - July 31, 2021
Below are the guidelines we’re following to ensure the safety of our employees and customers throughout the Phases of reopening The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk.
Operating Hours: Monday – Saturday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM / Sundays: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM *Individual Store Hours May Vary.
Capacity Limit: 100% occupancy
Safe Operating Procedures for Customers:
Face Coverings– Guests entering the facility are required to wear a proper face covering while in the building. Face masks will be available for any customer who does not have one.
Hand Sanitizer – Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless wherever possible, will be placed at key guest entrances and high contact areas such as elevator and escalator landings and stairway landings.
Interior Signage- There will be health and safety signage throughout the property including the proper face-covering requirements, avoid touching face, wash hands, and social distancing reminders. Additional signage includes:
- Elevator maximum capacity signage on all passenger and freight elevators.
- Distancing reminders on restroom sinks and urinals.
- “One way” floor markers throughout the facility for guests to follow a flow of traffic to avoid cross traffic.
- 6ft distance markers at food court storefronts.
- Area closed signage for children’s play area.
Social Distancing Enforcement: We will have our security team members throughout the common areas overseeing crowd management and enforcing social distancing rules.
Food Court Seating: In accordance with the State Fire Marshal guidelines for Restaurants, we have spaced out seating in the dining area to ensure tables are 6 feet apart. Any areas where guests will be passing through, we have tables spaced out at 8 feet apart. Plexiglass dividers have been installed at our charging stations to promote social distancing. Exterior seating has been arranged to accommodate limited seating and tables have been spaced out at 10 feet apart.
Common Areas that will remain closed to the public:
- Children’s Play Area
We chose the Curbside Pickup location with safety in mind. Below are the protocols we ask all customers to adhere to when picking up an order from the Riverwalk Curbside Pickup Location. (Pickup location is at Loading Dock B. A helpful map can be found HERE.)
Store employees working Curbside Pickup are required to:
- Wear a face mask or protective covering at all times.
- Wash hands before and after delivering customer items or utilize one of our sanitizer stations near the access point.
- Maintain social distance from other employees in their stores and throughout the center.
All Riverwalk mall employees, staff and vendors are required to adhere to the following guidelines listed out on https://ready.nola.gov/incident/coronavirus/safe-reopening/
For questions or concerns, call our Security team at (504) 522-9088.