Gap Factory Store | Assistant Manager, Operations / Merchandising Lead / Brand Associates
Visit the store to apply.
Puma | Full-Time Supervisors
One to two years of management experience in a focused, customer service-oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results driven track record
- Responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short- and long-term planning, expense control, sales and service.
- Guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards.
- Spends 90% of their working time on the sales floor engaging with consumers, selling, and coaching employees.
- Assist the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the recruitment, training, development, and succession of high performing, results driven Associates.
- Accountable for payroll control and service driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while providing the highest levels of service to customers.
- Manage and monitor Loss Prevention education and awareness programs.
- Directly responsible for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within store.
- Manage and achieve or exceed all Inventory and Shrink goals
- Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to Store and / or the Assistant Store Manager.
- Participate in new store openings and/or store closings; travel may be required.
- Responsible for accurately processing sales, exchange, and refund transactions at the cash desk, with proper operation of the POS system, handling forms of tender with accuracy and respect, and ensuring proper discounts are applied when applicable. Also, responsible for processing employee transactions while adhering to the Associate Discount Policy & Procedure.
- Ensure execution and maintenance of all Visual Guidelines as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards.
- Maintain physical condition of Store according to relevant guidelines and communicate maintenance needs in a timely manner.
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities.
- Execute all requirements necessary to maintain a safe and compliant working environment for all Store Associates and Customers.
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required.
Rock N Roll Sushi | Cooks & Sushi Helpers
- Someone that has worked with fryer and grill (preferred)
- Inspecting the quality vegetables and proteins used in the kitchen.
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Adaptability is an attractive quality. We all like to think of ourselves as being flexible and adaptable, a team player.
- Maintaining a clean environment to prevent food contamination.
- Must be punctual and able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Must be passionate and motivated to learn and work well with others.
- Need to be able to stay organized, multitask and work well under pressure.
- Team-orientated and looking for growth
- Training will start immediately.
Please apply via Facebook or send resume to [email protected]
Perfumania | Part-Time and Seasonal Associates
Royal Praline Company | Sales Associates
Royal Praline Company is now hiring sales associates for their Riverwalk location. Full time and Part-time shifts available. Weekday and Weekend availability. To apply, fill out an application in-store on Level C. Must be 18 years or older to apply. Compensation: Competitive Hourly Wage- paid every week, Paid Employee Parking, Great Employee Discounts and Flexible Hours
Come join a great team and company!
For more information, contact the store manager at 504-459-2875 or email at [email protected]
Skechers | Floor Leader (Key Holder) and Sales Associates
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be.
To apply, visit: https://about.skechers.com/careers/
Chico’s | Sales Leaders (key holder)
Join the team as a Sales Leader and receive an enhanced discount. Within the first 30 days of hire, enjoy any 5 fabulous items of your choice! Bonus after 90 days, receive a $250 cash bonus!* *Restrictions apply.
To apply, visit www.chicosofftherack.com
Journey’s | Part-time Sales Associate, Assistant Store Manager & Store Manager
Visit the store for details or view jobs HERE.
Forever 21 | Cashiers, Sales Associates & Stock Associates
Discover endless possibilities at Forever 21! Apply today at the Riverwalk forever 21 store location or online at www.Forever21.com/careers
Le Creuset | Part-Time and Full-Time Key Holders
More than just cookware, Le Creuset has been a colorful companion to meals and memories around the world since 1925. Respect for tradition and authenticity have been Le Creuset’s guiding principal for nearly 100 years – our passion for superior artisanal quality, exceptional design, and European craftsmanship have remained constant.
To view the detailed job description, go to www.lecreuset.com/careers.
Apply online to [email protected] or visit/call our local store: (504) 561-6004.
Our mission is simple – to inspire and empower people everywhere to make joy through cooking. Our recipe is equal parts passion, hard work and fun with a culture as vibrant as our products. We constantly stretch ourselves and encourage our associates to do the same. When you join Le Creuset, you become part of a dynamic team that focuses on innovation and collaboration. You are part of something bigger…from your first day to every moment thereafter, you’re going to love what you do!
National janitorial cleaning company is looking for reliable people to provide commercial cleaning in shopping malls. Pleasant, drug-free work environment. EOE. Background check required. Must be at least 18 years of age to apply, have reliable transportation, and be willing to work weekends.
Works as a member of the housekeeping team cleaning a shopping mall under the direction of a local Site Manager. Works independently and as a member of a team. Normally performs the same tasks each day, and may work shifts before and after mall/store open hours.
Typical tasks performed by Housekeeping Crew before or after mall/store closing:
Cleans entrances, restrooms, vinyl, stone and other hard floor surfaces, carpet, Food Court, break rooms. Performs thorough cleaning and restocks restrooms. Cleaning tasks include dusting, wiping, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and using various machines to perform cleaning work. May stack Food Court chairs and/or move tables to allow access to floor for cleaning.
Typical tasks performed by Housekeeping Crew during mall/store open hours:
Patrols mall on foot looking for spills and other hazards to shoppers, store employees and mall staff. Cleans up wet or dry spills, or calls for assistance to clean up larger spills. Wipes down mall common area furniture, mall entrance doors, well glass. Scrapes up gum from flooring surfaces and sidewalks. Performs touch-up cleaning and restocks restrooms.
Porters Food Court:
Wipes down tables and chairs after each customer. Removes trays to designated area. In some locations, washes trays using commercial tray washing equipment, or by hand in a 3-compartment sink. Empties common area trash receptacles into large wheeled cart and moves trash to designated trash compactor area. Loads and operates trash compactor machinery. Removes cardboard from service corridors using a large wheeled cart and moves trash to designated cardboard compactor area. Loads and operates cardboard compactor machinery. May use cleaning chemicals, mops, buckets, rags, brooms, vacuum cleaners, commercial ride-on or walk-behind floor scrubbing machines, and other equipment to accomplish tasks.Performs other cleaning tasks as assigned.Location: Riverwalk, New Orleans
Apply for this Position at: https://cleaningjobs.epayhire.com/job/31576/housekeeping-crew