Lids | Part-Time Management
Lids is currently looking for motivated candidates who are looking to climb the corporate ladder! Serious applicants should apply at https://blog.lids.com/jobs/
Puma Store | Seasonal Sales Associates
Accountable for ensuring individual performance consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective servicing of customers.
Provide consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards.
Successfully complete all training programs (required per the Role), both Domestic and Global to drive results within the store.
Attend and participate in Loss Prevention education, training and awareness programs.
Responsible for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within store.
Communicate merchandise opportunities to Store Management team.
To apply, visit: https://bit.ly/2nSfuMA
Hollister Co | All Positions
National janitorial cleaning company is looking for reliable people to provide commercial cleaning in shopping malls. Pleasant, drug-free work environment. EOE. Background check required. Must be at least 18 years of age to apply, have reliable transportation, and be willing to work weekends.
Works as a member of the housekeeping team cleaning a shopping mall under the direction of a local Site Manager. Works independently and as a member of a team. Normally performs the same tasks each day, and may work shifts before and after mall/store open hours.
Typical tasks performed by Housekeeping Crew before or after mall/store closing:
Cleans entrances, restrooms, vinyl, stone and other hard floor surfaces, carpet, Food Court, break rooms. Performs thorough cleaning and restocks restrooms. Cleaning tasks include dusting, wiping, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and using various machines to perform cleaning work. May stack Food Court chairs and/or move tables to allow access to floor for cleaning.
Typical tasks performed by Housekeeping Crew during mall/store open hours:
Patrols mall on foot looking for spills and other hazards to shoppers, store employees and mall staff. Cleans up wet or dry spills, or calls for assistance to clean up larger spills. Wipes down mall common area furniture, mall entrance doors, well glass. Scrapes up gum from flooring surfaces and sidewalks. Performs touch-up cleaning and restocks restrooms.
Porters Food Court:
Wipes down tables and chairs after each customer. Removes trays to designated area. In some locations, washes trays using commercial tray washing equipment, or by hand in a 3-compartment sink. Empties common area trash receptacles into large wheeled cart and moves trash to designated trash compactor area. Loads and operates trash compactor machinery. Removes cardboard from service corridors using a large wheeled cart and moves trash to designated cardboard compactor area. Loads and operates cardboard compactor machinery. May use cleaning chemicals, mops, buckets, rags, brooms, vacuum cleaners, commercial ride-on or walk-behind floor scrubbing machines, and other equipment to accomplish tasks.Performs other cleaning tasks as assigned.Location: Riverwalk, New Orleans
Apply for this Position at: https://cleaningjobs.epayhire.com/job/31576/housekeeping-crew
Forever 21 | Sales Associates
The Store Associate will be responsible for assisting customers with product location, selection, availability, pricing, returns and sales items. The Associate will also assist in setting up displays, stocking shelves, cashiering and opening/ closing store.
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
Royal Praline Company | Retail Sales Associates
Royal Praline Company is now hiring sales associates for their Riverwalk location. Full time and Part time shifts available. Weekday and Weekend availability.
To apply, please bring a valid photo ID and fill out an application in store on Level C.
Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Compensation: Hourly wage negotiable
Full-Time / Part-Time positions available.
Come join a great team and company!
For more information, contact the store manager at 354-8994.
Neiman Marcus Last Call | Sales Associates
Neiman Marcus Last Call on Level A is currently looking for Short Hour Sales Associates.
Sales Associate is responsible for driving sales, establishing and maintaining customer relationships by delivering superior customer service. The Sales Associate assists in the merchandising and maintenance of the floor and corresponding stockroom area. This position reports directly to the Assistant Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager, Merchandising.
Visit store or website for application details.
Nola & Co | Part-Time Sales Associate, Biligual Preferred
Nola & Co on Level B is currently looking for a part-time Sales Associate to join their team. Being fluent in Spanish is not mandatory, but highly preferred to succeed in this role.
Please bring resume to store to apply.
Le Creuset | Part-Time Key Carrier/Sales Associate
Le Creuset is currently looking for a part-time Key Carrier/Sales Associate to join the team. Applicants must be dynamic, dependable and have a passion for cooking, baking and entertaining.
Duties include, opening/closing the store, cash handling, sales of high-end cookware and accessories, meeting daily sales goals. Hours will be 20-30 per week. Must be able to work weekends.
Stop by the store and speak with a Sales Associate about joining the team.
Tommy Bahama | Part Time Sales Associates
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is more than just an island inspired brand, it’s a lifestyle! Live the Island Life as an ambassador of our brand, representing the season’s stylish trends. We look for those who are passionate about growth.
You will play an important role in our store, inspiring with our team to work together to achieve our goals, create an environment of aloha fun, while exceeding guest expectations – taking them someplace great. Come join us, share knowledge on latest designs and provide guests with world class service!
To apply: Submit an application online or stop by the store and speak with a member of management.
Claire’s | PT Assistant Manager/Third Key
Claire’s is currently seeking applicants for the PT Assistant Manager/Third Key position. Your role would be in supporting your Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the achievement of retail store targets by driving sales.
To apply, visit:
After application is complete, call the store and ask for the store manager (504) 309-7390
Crocs Inc | Assistant Manager
This position is responsible for acting as the Manager on Duty and helps to accomplish the goals and objectives of the location while having fun and creating the best experience for our consumers.
TO APPLY: Submit an application online at crocs.com Look for retail Americans position then search New Orleans. https://careers.crocs.com/careers/default.aspx
Once completed call us at 504-525-5887
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – including but not limited to the following:
Leadership and Management
Follow all company policies and practices regarding to deliver operational excellence in all areas including human resources, visual merchandising, marketing, loss prevention, operations and safety and security of people and assets while adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws
- Have an uncompromising level of business ethics and integrity
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, conflict management, administration, reasoning and decision-making skills
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Generates positive results in a manner that is consistent with Croc’s values
- Able to delegate responsibility effectively and provide clear directions to others
- Demonstrates ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Drive safe and secure environment focused on incident prevention
- Assist Store Manager with weekly employee schedules
- Manage all aspects of the store operations in Store Manager’s absence
- Trains staff and lead by example on how to drive sales to fullest potential through continued development on key performance indicators, product knowledge, customer service standards, operational requirements and visual presentation
- Focus on Exceptional Customer Experience
- Greet each customer that is in the store/kiosk and provide prompt, courteous, and friendly service and thank each customer after each transaction
- Find out the customer’s needs, recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise
- Lead by example and empower co-workers to do what it takes to create an exceptional customer experience
- Be a role model and motivate employees to attain individual and team sales goals daily Recruitment, Development, and Retention of Talent
- Assist Store Manager in recruiting, training, and developing a successful Crocs team
- Identify and report any employees performance concerns to Store Manager and coach on the spot to correct Key Competencies
- Good communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance
- High energy level
- Knowledge of company products and company standards
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Minimum or at least 2 years of retail sales experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience leading a team in a supervisory/management role
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Internet Microsoft Office, POS and general computer skills
- Flexible work schedule (which may include nights, weekends, holidays and long hours) and regular attendance is necessary
- Some travel may be requested
- Desire to succeed in a high growth, fast-paced retail environment
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to move merchandise with appropriate equipment to and from backroom and sales floor
- Ability to place and arrange items on all shelves and racks
- Ability to climb and descend ladders carrying merchandise
- Ability to lift 30 pounds or more with assistance
- Ability to be on your feet for at least 8 hours per shift and to continuously move around all areas of the store on a daily basis
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions
- Ability to also be required to stand, walk, kneel, or balance for a duration of time
- Ability to read instructions, reports and information on computer/register screens and to key information into computer
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor